Friday, December 14, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

 

I live about 90 minutes drive from Williamsport, PA, the home of the annual Little League World Series.  I try to take my boys up for at least one day of the series each year.  This is Howard J. Lamade Stadium about 30 minutes after the final evening game on Friday, August 17.  I was struck by the emptiness and the pristine condition so soon after a game.  This picture is my attempt to capture the lonely beauty of the empty stadium.

I live about 90 minutes drive from Williamsport, PA, the home of the annual Little League World Series.  I try to take my boys up for at least one day of the series each year.  This is Howard J. Lamade Stadium about 30 minutes after the final evening game on Friday, August 17.  I was struck by the emptiness and the pristine condition so soon after a game.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear what you think about our images. Do they bring back a memory, start a thought, or evoke a feeling? Let us know. We'd also love any constructive criticism you might have for us.